PT01: PSIM Workshop: Real-world Lessons on Using PSIM to Win Business and Maximize Profit Potential
Is there a current opportunity in your sales pipeline that could benefit from PSIM? Or maybe there's one you lost where PSIM could have made the difference? If you want real, practical PSIM education you can take to the bank, this workshop's for you. Moderated by PSIM expert Dr. Bob Banerjee, this session is an active workshop and not a sit-back-and-listen presentation. It consists of 5% presentation and 95% group participation. Come to this workshop ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work. As you are taken through a vast range of topics including integration and program management to attrition, compliance, operational effectiveness and forensic analysis, you'll be completing a workbook that will help you relate these PSIM concepts to your to a specific real or hypothetical project of your choice. Your completed workbook will be yours to take home. This workshop will include: a brief intro to PSIM; an overview/discussion of the different facets of PSIM; group discussion where participants share information and questions on current, past or "hypothetical" opportunities and discuss if and how PSIM applies; and conclusion and next steps. As a workshop participant, you will leave with a better understanding of PSIM and how PSIM can help you win business opportunities and maximize profit potential.
- Analyze the critical capabilities of PSIM solutions
- Map theses key PSIM capabilities to typical end-user requirements
- Apply these PSIM capabilities to your own specific real or hypothetical opportunity/scenario
- Identify how PSIM can lay the foundation for an enterprise migration strategy that reaches far beyond access control and video
Speaker(s): Dr. Bob Banerjee, NICE Systems
PT05: The Changing Landscape of Customer Buying Habits and the Consequences
The convergence of IT and physical security may be streamlining installations and improving security performance but it is disrupting established buying processes, shifting others and creating new ones. The changes affect everyone from the customer to all the suppliers and advisors in the supply chain but not always in a positive way. By attending this session attendees will:
- Obtain a deeper understanding of how the buying process positively or negatively transforms the outcome of a planned project,
- Discover if practices, processes and deliverables meet today’s market demands.
- Gain perspectives needed to improve cooperation with everyone in the supply chain that improves business and project results.
- Jim Henry, EVP, Kratos | HBE
- James O’Book, General Dynamics
- Mark Peterson, MC Peterson & Associates LLC
- Eric Yunag, CEO, Dakota Security Systems Inc.
PT02: Identifying Applications and Customers for Virtual Guard Services
Do your clients struggle with vandalism, theft or loitering? Virtual Guard Services combat these threats proactively. Through event-driven monitoring, virtual tours, virtual doorman and virtual chaperone services, you can provide your customers with a heightened level of protection at a fraction of the cost of an onsite security guard.
In this session we provide you with the necessary tools to:
- Identify a Virtual Guard Service opportunity
- Apply Virtual Guard Services based on client needs assessment
- Recommend technologies to aide in delivery of services
- Calculate ROI
- Craft a SOW for deployment
Speaker: Sharon Shaw, President, Integrator Support
PT03: Designing CCTV to International Standards for Visual Evidence
In this interactive session, end-users and technical individuals learn how to gather video evidence cost effectively. New Standards from Europe and the IEC with objective design and measurement of the effectiveness of CCTV systems using the CAST (Centre for Applied Science and Technology) face recognition guidelines, the NORMAN and ROTAKIN test targets, bring you up-to-date with current philosophies and operational issues for CCTV (VSS – Video Surveillance Systems). Design your CCTV and IP system to meet the expectations of the integrator and the client.
PT04: Leadership at all Levels: Integrator-Proven Practices to Increase Professionalism and Profitability
In this session, hear from an expert panel of integrators how effective leadership within the organization drives success for the company as a whole. Whether you're an owner, project manager, sales manager or representative, or any other position within a security integration business, you can guide your team and your organization forward. Learn from fellow industry-professionals in this can't-miss session.
Moderator: Paul Boucherle, Matterhorn Consulting LLC
- Mike Kobelin, VP Client Management, Aronson Security Group (ASG)
- Ron Oetjen, Intelligent Access Systems
- Rob Simopoulos, VP Sales, Advanced Technology
- Eric Yunag, CEO, Dakota Security Systems Inc.